Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Day!

And you know what that means? Me-Made-May 2016 (MMM16).

As you may know, Zoe is once again hosting Me-Made-May. You can read all about it here, and join in too. And if you just want to view the Me-Made-May-mates, click here.

It is not a particularly high bar for me because I make almost all my clothes but it is fun to participate in a planet-wide initiative to call attention to making wearables, I think.

Today I am wearing two from The Sewing Workshop, the Olive t-shirt (of Alex and Olive) and the Hudson pants. The t-shirt is made from a rayon jersey and the pants are navy silk noil. Pure comfort, all around.


I am enjoying a new shirt project for me, having finished another gift set for DGD3:





4 comments:

  1. Each item looks very pretty. I don't think I've tried rayon jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet DGD3 loves the matching dress for her doll! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed being around the level of enthusiasm that MMM gives. Have fun-and I love the outfit shown.

    ReplyDelete