Sunday, March 25, 2012

Handy felling tool

Over the past two years or so, I have had the opportunity to take a class from Pam Howard who happens to live not too far from Atlanta. Her Tailoring Boot Camp, where I made a tailored jacket, took my skills to the proverbial next level. I'll never look back. Every time I have a chance to take a class from her I do.

Unfortunately she doesn't travel so much any more so her classes tend to be offered here in Atlanta. Good for me, but maybe not good for you, if you don't live here. Good news! She has just produced a short video for Threads with two of her favorite techniques. I am particularly fond of the felling method she describes.

Check it out here:
http://www.threadsmagazine.com/item/23288/two-techniques-for-edges

1 comment:

  1. Its great when you feel that you have got so much out of a class.

    ReplyDelete