- Shape - so easy
- Proportions - don't normally like shorter skirts on me, but here I think it's necessary
- Slot openings on the horizontal seams of the tunic
- Happy accident that led to this neckline.
- Not 100% happy with my choice of fabrics. May have a touch of the clown to it. Or Miss Firecracker.
- A bust dart would be good.
- It (still) gapes a little under my arm - probably should have made a 10 instead of a 14.
Otherwise, I'm entranced with this design, this pattern, and the whole idea of easy slip-on dresses.
|Layers joined only at the armholes|
|I like the way the back kicks out.|
|Used a shirring technique with elastic in the bobbin rather than ordinary elastic.|
|It's OK with white legs too, I'm thinking. Hoping.|