|V 8369 - 1 more shoulder tweak needed|
|V8483 - maybe later|
- Ralph Rucci Vogue Pattern #1215: This one only needs a shorter hem. It will be saved for Pam Howard's class in early February.
- TSW Nikko jacket - good thing I made a muslin. I don't like the way it looks on me right now. Maybe I'll come back to it someday.
- Vogue 8483 - also a reject for now. The collar will stand away from my neck and makes me look like a turtle.
- Claire Shaeffer Coco-style jacket Vogue 8369 - ongoing from 2011*
- Cutting Line Designs ACA Jacket - I made this once but it is too large across the shoulders. The muslin is size S instead of size M. That appears to work much better. I can easily add for my hips in that area. Louise had generously given me instructions on how to modify the larger one, and I may do that, but for now, I'm glad to know I should be starting with a Small in the shoulder area.