Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Tale of Two Blouses

Love two new patterns that have just been issued:


Though I seem to be in a bit of a slump, I am forging on with some successes, some UFO's. CLD A Cute Angle blouse is now finished. I learned a lot and will love wearing this. Focus on lessons learned...

Stella is (evidently) a UFO. Thought I had finished it, but it's too tight in the hips. Of course, I should have made a muslin, but sometimes I am very, very stubborn. OK, now what? Vents, maybe.

Stella

ACA Top
Is this when you just make a quilt?

1 comment:

  1. Martha I read your detailed review of the ACA top on PR today. I like what you did with the pattern. Sorry your stella top is a UFO. I wish TSW would put the finished measurements on their patterns. Could you add a couple of godets in the side seams and save it?

    I wanted to catch up but somehow I lost the link to this blog. The PR and SG links are both to your previous one.

    ReplyDelete