Friday, May 26, 2017

MMM Day 26

Today was a super busy day with babysitting and preparing for next week's Camp Sew 'n' Sew. I wore something I haven't worn yet this month - hooray!


Top:

This top is view B from Cutting Line Design's Simplify Your Life. It's made in a medium weight linen with added breast pockets. I omitted the shoulder buttons - it slips over my head.

Pants:

The pants are from the Sewing Workshop's Trio. They have an interesting shape and are almost too comfortable - elastic waist, low pockets on the side panels (yes, they are working pockets!), lantern shape. The waist is the signature waistline from TSW with a flat front. The fabric is probably Brussels washer (linen and cotton).


1 comment:

  1. I have both path patterns but I haven't made the pants yet. They look nice on you! I omitted the buttons too on the top. Great job!

    ReplyDelete