Thursday, September 27, 2012

Santa Fe Weaving Gallery - Margot Selby

Oh.My.Goodness - such wonderful textiles.

If you are unfamiliar with Santa Fe Weaving Gallery, you may want to sign up for their newsletter. They have divine art-to-wear. Elegant. Wearable.

Right now they have pieces from Margot Selby. I was not familiar with her but I am totally in love with her colors, her shapes, her textures.


Maybe someday, if I am very good, I will get to see these pieces in person, or some of her future pieces.

In the meantime, this is such an inspiration for creative clothing sewers like me.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. Extra creativity is always lovely to look at...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful scarves and jackets! I went to the gallery many years ago. It is tiny (or was then) and so jam packed with beautiful things that it was hard to know where to look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket is so perfect for you-wouldn't it be fun to try to knock it off?

    ReplyDelete