Sunday, May 15, 2016

Me-Made-May Now Half-Way

There is something about May. It just flies. Surely it is the shortest month - even shorter than December. And I have been sewing. Really, I have.

Here is what I am currently sewing:


This is a tunic DD purchased at one of those in-home parties. I think she paid more than $200. And it has raveled apart. Well, I'll complain, I mean, blog about that later.

Here is MMM16, the first half:

1. the Olive tshirt and Hudson pants

2. Ivy top and Helix pants

3. MixIt top and Urban pants

4. Odette top, Fillmore duster, Helix pants

5. Now shirt, Helix pants

6. Hudson top and Helix pants

7. Vogue Marcy Tilton tshirt and Vogue Sandra Betzina pants

8. Now shirt and Plaza pants

9. MixIt shirt and Urban pants

10. CLD Simplify Your Life top and Hudson pants

11. CLD Just A Pinch shirt (much modified) and Hudson pants

12. Folkwear Metro Middy blouse and Kwik Sew canvas pants

13. Grainline Lark tshirt and Helix pants

14. MixIt top and Hudson pants

15. Ivy top, Fillmore duster, Hudson pants

4 comments:

  1. Such a great line up, I particularly like the Fillmore Duster. Hopefully I will get my sewing mojo back soon, I just seem to keep buying fabric and patterns at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that purple middy blouse--it looks spectacular with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Folkwear Metro Middy blouse so much--it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual,my our choices are all perfect for you! Happy May sewing too.

    ReplyDelete