Tuesday, May 16, 2017

MMM Day 16

Patisserie in Paris - beautiful, of course!

Today I started my trek home. This picture was taken right outside our hotel in Paris, Signature, as we left for the Orly airport.


Our hostesses at the Signature were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend it. Great location - St. Germaine area.

Quirky lobby, comfortable rooms

Pants:

These are my workhorse wool one-seams from Cutting Line Designs. The wool is quite light-weight and they are comfortable.



Top:

This is the Madrid top from the Sewing Workshop. It is an interesting gauzy wool that is black on one side and navy blue on the other.



Coat:

This is the Marcy Tilton coat again, Vogue 8934. I've been surprised at how much I've appreciated having it along for the trip.


Tomorrow I continue Me-Made-May in Atlanta. I suspect I'll have no need for a coat!

3 comments: