Thursday, May 25, 2017

MMM Day 25

Cooler weather today means I can wear long sleeves and knit pants. Hooray!



One of the things I like about me-made-may is that I go through my closet and notice items I haven't worn. Sometimes I just need to put it in the donate pile. Other times a quick repair is needed. Or maybe I just forgot to wear it. The truth is that I have way more clothes than I need but I love to sew!

Top:

The top is a knit shirt made from Butterick 5925, a Katherine Tilton design. As I'm wearing this, I'm trying to figure out why I made a top from this pattern only once. I love this top. I made view A with a V-neckline. I no longer remember the source of the rayon knit, but isn't it cheerful? It's a good one to wear if I need a spirit lift.



Pants:

These are of course my favorite knit pant - the Helix pants from the Sewing Workshop - this time slightly cropped.




2 comments:

  1. That pattern looks so much better made up than the the droopy illustration would suggest. But maybe it's the beautiful fabric. It looks like you just waltzed in from painting with Gaugin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely outfit. I have the top pattern and haven't got round to making it . . . I may have to rethink!

    ReplyDelete