Tuesday, May 2, 2017

MMM day 2

For day 2 of Me-Made-May 2017, I wore an old favorite and a new favorite:


The shirt is a white-on-white dolby weave cotton shirting from Gail K here in Atlanta. It's an old favorite pattern, the Liberty by the Sewing Workshop. I altered the collar to be a fairly wide mandarin style. I made no other changes.


The pants are a wonderful cross-dyed linen made into Eureka! pants from Fit for Art. They are a new favorite pattern. It is a fitted narrow leg pant with facings instead of waistband. Zipper is in the back.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely, and hooray for Gail K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hooray for Gail K! Long live Gail K! Hope you are well, Beth.

      Delete
  2. I have this pattern and have never made it. Every time I see you in one I think that I must make it, and then don't get round to it. Maybe this time. I really love your version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You should definitely make it. Such a great pattern.

      Delete