Sunday, May 28, 2017

MMM Day 28

As I compose this post, I am anxious, anxious to go sew. For me.



And I'm preparing for a week of Camp Sew 'n' Sew next week. So. No sewing me. But lots and lots of fun!

Top:

This is the updated San Diego top from the Sewing Workshop. It came out years ago as a jacket with dropped shoulders. They've updated it to include a closer fitting top and an interesting tunic. So far I've only made the updated top. This is a silk-linen blend that I think I purchased a Textile Fabrics in Nashville TN. I think I must have lengthened the sleeves a few inches.



Pants:

These are the Quincy pants, also a TSW pattern. The pattern contains a jacket and these narrow leg, elastic waist pants. Mine are made from either a brushed silk or maybe a brushed rayon. Super light weight and lovely to wear.

I have a new pair of Quincy pants cut out and ready to sew.


3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Looks so comfortable.
    Enjoy the camp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved all your Mmm17 posts. It's interesting how much the TSW style suits your lifestyle. I still dot around a variety of companies but it is a simple top and trousers which I most often retreat to. Must make more!

    ReplyDelete