Friday, May 19, 2017

MMM Day 19

Hello, on this 19th day of Me-Made-May 2017!

My chosen ensemble today is an easy one:

Top:

This is the MixIt top from the Sewing Workshop, one I've made over and over again. It's such a great top for hot weather. This time, for reasons I cannot recall, I placed the opening in the back. I now plan to put this in the mending pile. I think I'll shift the opening back to the front. I should remember that I like that V-neck effect.


Pants:

These are the Hudson pants, also from TSW, and another favorite pattern. If I could, I'd probably wear these every day! Just look at those cool darts at the ankle.


I do have quite a pile going in the mend category. I think that's fun too. I hope your day contains at least a few moments of fabric play.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete